Come join our awesome, award-winning, digital agency based in the heart of Edinburgh (although, as Covid has shown us, remote working is becoming the “norm” so we’re happy to accept applications if you feel you tick all the boxes- you have to be UK based though and willing to travel to Edinburgh at least twice a month once travel restrictions allow)! We are looking for an experienced Paid Ads Director to join our vibrant team, with particular expertise in Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns (Search, Shopping & Display).
We are a social media and digital marketing agency with a varied client portfolio of quirky and elegant brands, from long-standing family businesses and startups to global companies.
We’re entering the teenage years of Pilot Fish; saying hello to new clients and colleagues more than we ever have before. We’re a small but mighty team, and it’s an exciting time to join the agency.
We’re looking for a super ambitious and talented Paid Ads Director (FB and Google Ads, mainly) to join us full-time, to help us plan, execute and optimise our clients’ paid campaigns. Work at Pilot Fish Media is, like most agencies, fast-paced and exciting, and no two weeks will look the same; we work closely together as a team, to come up with exciting, creative and trendsetting new ways of doing digital for our clients; and you’ll be a key player in that.
What would you be doing?
- Develop and execute well-researched ad campaign strategies to meet client business goals
- Frequently test audiences, creative assets, ad formats and copy across platforms to optimise campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices across platforms
- Advise the creative team on required ad assets for campaigns
- Implement full website tracking for each platform as well as within Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Create monthly reports and recommend next steps for clients through insightful analysis
- Adhoc training and development of a team of 1 (but likely growing) Paid Ads Executive
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll require experience in formulating paid media strategies in order to plan and execute high performing ad campaigns for our diverse portfolio of clients
- Someone with proven ability of implementing and monitoring campaigns that have driven significant ROAS
- Someone with a strategic head on their shoulders – you know the Paid Ads tools inside and out but also can think big-picture in terms of wider digital strategy
- Someone with preferably 3+ years of experience in paid media (Facebook Ads Manager & Google Ads a priority) – but if you’ve proven yourself in less time, just let us know!
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Central Edinburgh office.
- A fantastic team to work with. We work hard but a fun, positive atmosphere is very important to us as well.
- The opportunity to work on big global brands as well as smaller local companies and start-ups.
- The opportunity to develop your career and move up the ranks as we continue to grow and expand.
- Regular team lunches/get togethers (on zoom right now, of course!).
HOW TO APPLY
We’re a creative digital agency – so we’re not old school. Be as creative as you want with your application – just make sure you include an overview of your experience somehow, and some paid media results you have previously generated. Please send your application to our Paid Ads Director – [email protected].