The Glasshouse Hotel
A 5 star boutique luxury hotel, nestled in the heart of Edinburgh city.
The Glasshouse Hotel approached us to help them grow their Facebook following and create content and campaigns that would attract a local Edinburgh audience. They wanted to position the hotel as somewhere for locals (as well as visitors to the city) to enjoy a meal or a drink.
We worked with the marketing team to develop a calendar for content which tied in with key events in the city such as the Edinburgh festival. We then created weekly content themes which focused on different reasons for visiting the hotel – a quiet drink after work on a Friday, afternoon tea with Mum, dinner with your other half on Saturday etc. Our work also included:
- An art directed photo shoot so we could tell the story visually
- Business hours community management on both Facebook and Twitter
- A highly targeted Facebook campaign promoting the Summer Picnic Basket which could be purchased and enjoyed on the hotel’s roof garden
Key results of our Picnic Basket campaign:
- Campaign reached 32,152 people within the target audience
- This resulted in 43,095 impressions for the period
- The advert generated 765 website clicks at a cost of £0.13 per click (industry average £0.18)