Come join our awesome, award-winning, digital agency based in the heart of Edinburgh (although, as Covid has shown us, remote working is becoming the “norm” so we’re happy to accept applications if you feel you tick all the boxes- you have to be UK based though and willing to travel to Edinburgh at least twice a month once travel restrictions allow)! We are looking for a Paid Ads Executive to join our vibrant team, with particular expertise in Facebook Ads & Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display) Campaigns.
We are a social media and digital marketing agency with a varied client portfolio of quirky and elegant brands, from long-standing family businesses and startups to global companies.
We’re entering the teenage years of Pilot Fish; saying hello to new clients and colleagues more than we ever have before. We’re a small but mighty team, and it’s an exciting time to join the agency as our Paid Ads team grows.
We’re looking for a passionate Paid Ads Executive (FB and Google Ads, mainly) to join us full-time, to help us plan, execute and optimise our clients’ paid campaigns. Work at Pilot Fish Media is, like most agencies, fast-paced and exciting, and no two weeks will look the same; we work closely together as a team, to come up with exciting, creative and innovative new ways of doing digital for our clients; and you’ll be a key player in that.
What would you be doing?
- Planning, execution and day-to-day management of Paid Advertising campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are meeting (and exceeding) the client’s goals and are aligned with their objectives
- Frequently test audiences, creative assets, ad formats and copy across platforms to optimise campaigns
- Working closely with the Paid Advertising Director to create bespoke digital strategies
- Analyse performance of campaigns, assist with monthly reporting and recommended next steps
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices across platforms
What the right candidate will have:
- Curious and innovative – you are passionate about seeing what work’s, what doesn’t and always coming up with a next step
- Performance-driven – you’re not satisfied with mediocre and are motivated by driving the best results for your clients
- Initiative – you take full ownership of your clients, working autonomously as well as collaborating with the wider team to drive outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and digital strategy more broadly
- 1+ years of experience in Paid Advertising in a similar, fast-paced role. Ideally, you’re quite familiar with the tools, but we’re willing to train and develop the right person!
- Candidates with agency experience and generated proven results across both Lead Generation and eCommerce brands will be favourably considered.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Central Edinburgh office.
- A fantastic team to work with. We work hard but a fun, positive atmosphere is very important to us as well.
- The opportunity to work on big global brands as well as smaller local companies and start-ups.
- Training, development and mentoring and the opportunity to develop your career and move up the ranks as we continue to grow and expand.
- Regular team lunches/get togethers (on zoom right now, of course!).
HOW TO APPLY
We’re a creative digital agency – so we’re not old school. Be as creative as you want with your application – just make sure you include an overview of your experience somehow, and tell us what excites you about Paid Advertising. Applications will be open till the 5th of March 2021.
Please send your application to our Head of Agency – firstname.lastname@example.org.